This Is the End

Medical school has ended, and sadly, it's time for my blog dedicated to documenting my medical school experience to end as well. It's so hard to say goodbye to all of my friends, and it's almost as hard for me to bid farewell to Idiopathies. This blog has been so many things for me: a place to share my triumphs, a place to vent my frustrations, and perhaps most frequently, a place for me to procrastinate doing the work I was supposed to do.

Thank you, reader, for following me through this adventure. And what an adventure it has been! The memories created along the way will stick with me forever, from my riskiest to my safest, from my rightest to my wrongest, from my most obsessive to my most disinterested, from my easiest to my hardest, from my happiest to my saddest, from my most hardworking to my laziest, from my cheapest to my most expensive, from my cleanest to my dirtiest, from my most worried to my most relaxed, from my sickest to my healthiest, from my drunkest to my most sobering, from my wittiest to my cheesiest, from my most scientific to my most musical, and from my proudest to my most embarrassing.

Many of my memories are your memories too, and I hope you will cherish the time we've spent together. Call me when you can, text me when you can't, and be in touch always.

God bless.

2 comments:

Harris said...

NOOOO! Sammmmass! Come back. Tell me there will be another blog, even if it is a lie.

Heather said...

So are you starting a new blog when you begin residency? If so, send us a link!