Freedom Is Mine!

I just got out of what might have been the most harrowing (but shortest) eight hours of my life.  My Step 1 Boards exam was... well... so hard.  But it's all over with, and I'm glad to finally be free of it.

Get a load of this: I wasn't quite sure what I would be craving today during my test, so I brought along a feast.  A turkey sandwich, apple, banana, orange, peanut butter-filled pretzels, sesame-covered crackers, granola bar, and yogurt.  I was actually so nervous during the breaks that all I could stomach were a few peanut butter-filled pretzels (obviously), and I forced the sandwich down my throat during lunchtime.

Okay, enough about what I did or didn't have for lunch.  Time for trivia night at Mellow Mushroom... and so my vacation begins!

1 comment:

Mica said...

Congratulations, Sam! You are DONE! Now you can be reunited with Titan! Enjoy your well-deserved free time.