Gold Digger

I swear, Titan is just using me for my money. I've spent over $150 on pet supplies and almost $300 on vet visits already. While I was at home in Richmond, I took advantage of the free wellness exam, paid for by the Chesterfield County Animal Shelter, but I got a call from the vet yesterday saying that the lab results were back, and Titan has both roundworms and giardia. So, I had to take him to the vet again today to get medication. He also hurt his right shoulder playing with Sampson the other night, so he's just all kinds of beat up right now. Apparently taking care of a dog is hard and expensive work!

Also, to prove that I can, in fact, talk about something other than Titan, here is an amazing video from the people at The Onion. I feel like they're talking about consumers just like me...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you. Taking care our pet is expensive one.

Happy blogging,

Discount Pet Supplies