Feed Me

I would do anything for fudz.  So imagine how excited I was to be fed breakfast, lunch, and dinner today!  What did I do to deserve this cornucopia of nomz!?

Breakfast: Okay, this one's kind of cheating, but I had a granola bar that I had "purchased" using Roanoke Bucks during my Psychiatry rotation.

Lunch: It was Staff Appreciation Day at The Colonnades, where Dr. Snustad's clinic is located.  Unfortunately, I had an extra-long interview with a patient during the lunch hour (turns out it was a normal-length geriatric interview, just extra-long to me).  Super fortunately, one of the nurses went to the courtyard and brought me a takeaway box filled with a pulled pork sandwich, potato salad, coleslaw, baked potatoes, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and a slice of watermelon.  ZOMG, service with a smile!

Dinner: The Medical Alumni Association hosted a Happy Hour at McGrady's Irish Pub.  As if free food isn't enough to entice me, we also got free beer on top.  Not that I could drink much after devouring a plate full of chicken wings, chicken tenders, cheesesticks, and french fries.

Alright, tomorrow, you've got a lot of living up to do.  Let's see what you're made of!

No comments: