Sunday Funday

There's no other way to properly celebrate Labor Day than by running the board at the Virginian, which I daresay was simultaneously the best and worst decision of my life.  What I mean is, I had a great time... until I woke up this morning and had to deal with the destruction that Hurricane Sammy Z had left on Facebook. 

To Nosheen: 
ABABABA|ANANANNANAHAHAA ok i dont know what im typing we are the best " NOBODOYC can do what we do "AHAHSALKDJA:Lskfjas;ldkfjadsjf
o know i did it on puporseo purosep i can type the waord ok ahahaha
OK STOP JUDGING ME
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

To Sunny:
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny
i love you the most
dont judge me
i am the drunksies!?!!?!
how doeosi did shis this mhappen
ajadfkla;sdlkfj
i am hahahahaha
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
autuomcatic smile hA
ok and yes

To Matt:
SHUT YOUR FAC NOE NOW NADN IMDMEADIATLEY

To Andrew:
I WILL NEVER FORGVIE YOU YES HAHAHAHAHAHH I WIL DESOTROY YOU NOW.

To Jason:
why :( why is this hahpppening och.

To Katie:
dont what hahahahah i didnt ouch what the fuck hahahahahah POOP

To Josh:
AAHHAHAHAHAHHA you know that i hit you only because you are the best and im sorry but i know that i love you and the feeling is mutual so please dont be mad i had to backspace so many times ok so yes you are my best friend DONT BE MAD IM SORRY ok bye.

To the World:
DO NO JT DUBDJUDGE ME 

1 comment:

Me said...

you never cease to amaze...and frighten.