What You've All Been Waiting For

Or should it technically be "For Which You Have All Been Waiting"?  Anyway, Jon and I uploaded all of the videos from the talent show onto YouTube today, and it only took us seven hours.  Wait, you didn't think I was done talking about the talent show, did you?  Don't be silly, the day I get tired of talking about myself is the day this blog goes to blog heaven to be with all of the other blog angels.

Anyway, as I was saying, the videos from all the acts are online now, and I have compiled them into a playlist, which you can watch here.  But you know what?  I'll make it really easy for you and just show you all the ones you really want to see: the ones with me in them.

First, we have the Blue Ridge Medicine Boys performance.  I apologize for my inability to sing in a Tennessee accent.  And also for my "wardrobe malfunction."







Next, we have the Dancing Doctors.  Steph deserves some sort of special award for somehow managing to teach a bunch of medical students how to dance in synch with each other.




And last, but not least, my special baby: the Arrhythmics.  You guys are the best!







Alright, now watch them again.  And again.  And again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the gladiator reference

"am i not merciful???"