Lostafarianism

We came. We saw. We were befuddled.

Tonight marked the finale of the seventh season of Lost, which may be the best show to ever grace our nation's television sets. As I expected, the show cleared up many of this season's questions... only to replace them with more questions that will not be answered until January 2010.

At least this season went out with a bang (literally). The VMed Lostafarians celebrated in style, with a cookout at Morgan's complete with gourmet burgers, brownies, tortillas and hummus, chips and salsa, and Dharma Beer. That's right, we had Dharma Beer. Sure, I had to travel back in time to the 1970s in order to get it, but I don't take my obsessions lightly. Nothing, not even the space-time continuum, will get in the way of my ultimate devotion to Lost.

1 comment:

Christin said...

i dont know where you got the two seasons of lost that haven't been created yet, but please enlighten me ;)