Recapitulation

I hadn't even had time to fully recover from my latest trip to NYC when it was time to embark on a different but equally stimulating, thrilling, and exhausting adventure: the Who's Bad concert at the Jefferson Theater.


As you may recall, I saw them at the same venue last year, so I'll spare you my obsessive rantings.

One thing that I didn't do last time, however, was talk about how much I love the guitarist in this band.  Obviously the two singers who play Michael Jackson are amazing: their looks, sounds, and moves mimic those of the King of Pop as closely as I could possibly imagine.  But the guitarist is quite the showman himself: he definitely knew how to work the crowd and get them fired up.  I love it when "back-up" performers make the effort to show off their chops as well.  It is my belief that being a good musician is only half the battle: the other half is convincing everyone else of that fact.  And during last night's concert, the guitarist made a darn good case for himself.


Who's Bad, I love you guys.  You really Enjoy Yourself onstage, and the way you Shake Your Body and Beat It is just straight-up Bad.  Words cannot describe The Way You Make Me Feel at your concerts, and I Want You Back as soon as possible so that I can Rock With You again.

No comments: