Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

I didn't think it was possible, but I love Michael Jackson even more now than I did two days ago.  Last night's Who's Bad concert simply blew my mind.  They performed as many of MJ's hits as they could fit into their 90-minute show, from Thriller to I Want You Back to Man in the Mirror and everything in between.  I literally cannot put into words how much fun I had at the show.  I'm not being facetious when I say that I would quit medical school in a hot second for the opportunity to tour with them.


I think part of why I liked the show so much was that in addition to being an excellent musician, each member of the band was also an incredible performer.  There were actually two MJs who took turns singing while the other changed into a new costume.  Watching them tear up the stage made me really wish I'd gotten to see the King of Pop himself in concert.

Rest in Peace, Michael Jackson.  Be comforted, knowing that your legacy lives on in the form of the best tribute band the world has ever known.

1 comment:

Lee said...

No mention of the guitarist in this blog post? Is he not your favorite unsung musician performer of all time?