Transformers 2 Manifesto

Paul, I do not like the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Paul, despite your insistence, I have never in my life claimed to like the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I don't understand why you keep telling people that I enjoy it.

It is untrue.

Despite being a huge box office success, everybody knows that the movie made no sense whatsoever and might actually be the

Worst.

Movie.

Ever.

I have made my opinion of Transformers 2 very clear

In this blog post.

In several conversations.

In every essence of my being.

Let it be known from this day forward that although I despise Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, I have not yet given up all hope on director Michael Bay and writer Ehren Kruger, and I continue to hope that the third and allegedly final installation in this action trilogy will deliver the same intensity and wit as the original film.

Camaro.

Interested in writing your own manifesto?  Click here to learn how!

No comments: