Mutant Mania

I've been laying pretty low during the summer blockbuster season that kicked off with the release of Thor in early May.  But it all changes with X-Men: First Class, which opened this past weekend.  True to its hype, the movie delivered a great storyline, awesome superpowers, and hilarious cameos.  It's everything a fanboy could have wanted and more!


I wish I'd been a little more frugal the past few months, because it looks like I'll be splurging at the theaters every week for at least the next two months.

June 10: Super 8
June 17: Green Lantern
June 24: Cars 2
June 29: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Wednesday release)
July 8: week off (whew!)
July 15: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
July 22: Captain America: The First Avenger
July 29: Cowboys & Aliens (no, I'm not kidding)

Who's with me?  Before you answer that, allow Erik Lehnsherr and me to remind you that if you are not with us, then by definition, you are against us.

1 comment:

Paul said...

i knew you loved transformers 2. an avalanche of ridicule is on its way.