11. Freaking Out

I spent all of yesterday acting like a worried mess because Titan ran away from home. I checked my e-mail as often as I could, hoping for any updates. Finally, I got one from my dad saying that he had been seen at the Walmart on Route 29, followed by one from Nick saying that Paul had picked him up from the SPCA, where he had been taken. Thank you, God, for bringing him home safely!

On a completely different note, we went to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night. Those of you who know me know that I have an extremely soft spot for movies with fighting machines and large explosions. Even so, I thought that Transformers 2 was probably one of the worst movies ever made. I don't know what Michael Bay was thinking when he directed it, because nothing about the movie made sense. It's a good thing that what he lacked in plot, he made up for in fight scenes. Guh.

To Do List for Today:
1. Go on a run for the first time in two months.
2. Visit Bruma, a local flea market.
3. Buy a digital SLR to replace my camera.
4. Karaoke! BAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Harris McGehee said...

Did you get the camera yet?! So jealous of your 'accident' and resulting need/opprtunty to upgrade. What are you going to name her?