Happy Birthday, Me

If you asked me today how it felt being 24, I would probably tell you "like death."  In typical Sam style, I went out the night before my birthday and spent most of my actual birthday laying on the couch, recovering from the worst hangover of my life.

It would be hard to top my 23rd birthday, when Brittany and Jim kidnapped me and took me to a surprise birthday party, but this weekend has been nothing short of a blast.  To start things off, we had birthday dinner #1 at Saigon Cafe, where we once again took over the entire restaurant with our loud and obnoxious laughter.  Or was that just me?  Meanwhile, Matt hoarded all of the Vietnamese crack sauce.


After pregaming to Futurama (yes, we're that cool), we eventually made it out to bars.  There, we discovered that at the ripe age of 24, I acquired the magical abilities of powering up and launching fireballs.



Man, nobody told me that being 24 years old was this cool!  But it doesn't end there.  We had birthday dinner #2 at Korean House tonight, where they even brought us a spicy tofu dish on the house to celebrate my special day.  And now to get ready for Beer Olympics... the fun just never ends!

No comments: