Tales from the Crypt

Much of last night was spent recounting the stories from the night before.  None of these stories make me proud, none of these stories can I recall on my own, but all of these stories are sadly true.  My last coherent memory from my birthday night was getting into the car with Sunny.  Apparently, here are some of the things I did after that:

- I ignored the extremely long line in front of Coupe's and just strolled into the bar.  There, I met some undergrad friends who entertained me until the rest of my med school friends walked in 15 minutes later.

- I stood on top of a large rock and yelled, "I'M ON A ROCK!" while the live band sang Happy Birthday to me.

- I baby-gait-ataxia'ed the entire way over to The Backyard in a manner not dissimilar to this:


- I acted like an angry baby the entire night, which turned out to be an effective way of clearing out a wide, open space for all of my friends and myself in an otherwise overcrowded bar.

- I ran into Chrissy, but I was not happy about it.


- I did the Thriller dance... over and over and over again.

- I chugged most of Neil's pitcher of beer.

- I took Kamikaze shots while yelling, "Suicide mission!!"

- I made fireballs with my hands (see last post).

- I repeatedly screamed things like, "TWO YEARS AGO, I OWNED THIS PLACE!  I KNEW EVERYONE WHO CAME HERE!"

- I met one of Chase's friends who was being very nice to me and asking me lots of questions about myself.  Then I turned to the girl standing next to him and slurred, "I want you to hook me up with a smokin' hot chick who doesn't ask so many questions."

- I peed hands-free on a bush, which Riel then pushed me into.

- I made a mess while eating Gus Burgers at the White Spot.

If you know of any other stories, please inform me of them.  Unless they're so embarrassing that it's better for me not to know.

Unlike the many stories from this weekend that I don't remember, I certainly will not forget last night.  I had driven to the other side of grounds to pick up several people to hang out at my house before Beer Olympics began.  Unfortunately, I unknowingly made an illegal right turn on red and was pulled over by a cop, who immediately noticed that I was carrying seven people in a car that only seats five.  He informed me that this was a reckless driving violation, but then let me go with just a warning.  And that, my friends, was the best birthday present of all time.  Well, second to this cake that Lindsay and Sunny baked and that Angie decorated:


Sigh, my friends know me so well!

No comments: