Supplies!


Brittany and Jim put their summer's worth of military training to use when they kidnapped me with a pillowcase over my head from the Mulholland Lounge last night. After driving me around for half an hour in Colleen's convertible (in plain sight of everyone in Charlottesville, of course), they finally brought me to Ashtree Apartments, where everyone else had gathered to surprise me. Unfortunately for them, I was unable to respond appropriately, since I was too busy hyperventilating from being under a pillowcase for so long.


When I could finally speak again, the first word out of my mouth was, "CHARIZARD!?" Angie had spent all afternoon working on what may be the best themed birthday cake I have ever seen/eaten in my entire life. We also re-inaugurated Bob's kegerator from college. Needless to say, the rest of the night was a blur. God, I have the best friends in the entire world.

No comments: