Did I Mention?

We got about six inches of snow over the weekend.  Normally, this would be cause for great excitement and alarm, but after our 24-inch blizzard last month, it really doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore.  In fact, I didn't even go outside to play in it; I stayed in the whole weekend and studied.  If by "studied" I mean "watched the video of the Blue Ridge Mountain Boys performance over and over again."

It's been a while since I've bought any pop culture t-shirts, and there's a hunger growing inside of me that needs to be satiated.  I kind of want to get this one.  And this one.  Um, also, this one.  This one, too.  Okay, aaand this one.

But one of my resolutions this year was to be more frugal, so I will resist buying more t-shirts when I already have two drawers full of them.  Instead, I will channel my money towards tickets for the Carbon Leaf concert at the Jefferson Theater on Saturday, March 20.  You should come!

No comments: