Resolutions 2010

Ah, a new year, a new decade, and a new Sammas to follow suit.  Here are my resolutions for the year 2010.

1. Be more frugal.  This shouldn't be too hard, since I'll be too busy studying for cumulative finals and the USMLE Step 1 this coming block to be out spending money.

2. Be more patient.  This might be a little harder, since I usually want things done my way and done immediately.  But it's certainly something that I can improve upon.

3. Be more thankful.  This will probably be my most difficult resolution, since I am the ideal consumer and every ad ever made seems to be targeted directly at me (see my Christmas Wish List).  However, I want to appreciate more what I already have and worry less about collecting more.

Welp, that's it.  I'll let you know how it goes on January 1, 2011.  For now, it's time for a nap.

1 comment:

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

My new year's resolution is to finish updating your blog layout. I think I will probably finish it on December 31, 2010.