Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

I've been a little sick over the past week or so.  I woke up one morning to a horribly sore throat, and within a few days, I had developed a white, pustular lesion on the posterior wall of my oropharynx.  I probably just had a mild case of strep throat, but the added stress and excitement of the talent show didn't help me get better any faster.

Anyway, I think my disease and lack of good sleep finally caught up to me, and I didn't wake up until 11am today.  I was upset that I had missed church, and I was doubly upset because I had missed Jubilate singing in the morning worship service.  Luckily, Lee was online to comfort me:

Lee:  haha oh well, the usmle is the new deity and he is a vengeful and merciless god
me:  i hate him!!!
Lee:  you will love him or risk being smote

No comments: