Titan: The Quicker Picker Upper

Last night we held the third annual Bedpan Bowl between the UVA School of Medicine first years and second years.  After a very close and exciting game, the second years ended up clenching the victory in overtime. Liz busted out cupcakes with orange and blue frosting in celebration, and of course, a great deal of it ended up on Jon, our team manager.  And thus, the first picture taken with my new camera was born.



I know, I know, this is the fourth point and shoot camera I've owned in the past year.  But after the lens of my Samsung SL620 decided to randomly poop out on me in the middle of the U2 concert, I had to trade it in for a new one.  I decided without hesitation to go back to the Canon Powershot SD 1200 IS.  Ah, the good old Powershot series.  You were always a friend when I needed you the most.

No comments: