You Snooze, You Lose

After what was perhaps one of the worst lectures in the history of Pathology, I opted to skip both Pharmacology lectures and instead take a long, nice nap in the library.  At 9am.  Is that normal?  Anyway, what was long and nice for me was apparently not so nice for everybody else.

When I nap at the library (yes, this is a common practice), I usually go to the quiet section and pull two sofa chairs together, facing each other, so I can sleep on both of them.  Well, somehow while I was asleep this morning, the chairs slid apart and I was sort of hanging on between both of them in some weird, contorted position.  And when I'm in a weird, contorted position is when I snore.  Loudly.  Apparently for five minutes.  While the other library patrons stare at me with eyes of fury.  And while my friends, several of whom are sitting within ten feet of me, laugh to themselves instead of waking me up.

Thanks a lot, "friends."  You win me this time...

No comments: