One More Time

 

Remember two weeks ago when I got a new camera?  Well, this may come as a shock to you, but I just got another new camera.  My last one got water damaged in the torrential downpour we experienced while tubing on the James River, so I had to turn it in and cash in my warranty for this one.  It's cheaper and surprisingly better than both of my last two Canon PowerShots, because it has a larger LCD monitor, greater zoom power, more preset scene modes, and -- get this -- I can charge it by simply hooking it up to my computer.  GREAT SUCCESS!

Having a new camera is fun and all, but it also reminds me that one of my goals in life is to invent a digital camera that sits in the frame of your glasses and takes a picture of exactly what you happen to be looking at.  Any potential investors out there interested?

No comments: