La Promenade

Last night was my very last VMed Prom. What a shame! I don't know how something lifted from our high school days continues to be so much fun year after year until we're well into our twenties, but I'm glad for it.

My date this year was Sunny. We had dinner at my house: leftover catering from Take-It-Away that I had stolen from a meeting earlier in the afternoon. I know, some people tell me I'm too classy.


The party was at Balkan Bistro this year, a venue that was just sketchy enough to keep us entertained for hours. Seriously, lulz were to be found everywhere, even in the hallways in front of the bathrooms. See here while Ed demonstrates his Heelys by gliding down the hallway past the line of people waiting to empty their bladders.


About halfway through the night, I switched from my black tie to a light-up bow tie that I had borrowed from Richie. It just screams, "I'm a stylish gentleman who's here to party," don't you think?


If there exists a fun police, then I really need to start watching my back, because I have definitely exceeded my quota for this week.

No comments: