A Changed Man

I left Charlottesville a Virginian.

I return to Charlottesville a New Yorker.

That's right, folks: I found an apartment. The singer/actor from Apartment #6 called and asked me to room with him. I paid him the deposit and signed the sublet agreement, and I now officially have (half of) an apartment in New York City. How crazy is that!?

And, because I know you're just dying to know what the place looks like, here are the two pictures I have of the place. First, the living room (notice the piano!):


Next, my bedroom (I know, it's small, but honestly not that bad by NYC standards):


I actually have the room starting immediately, but I won't be living there until June 10. Come by anytime afterwards to visit me, please!

Also, special thanks to Christin for hosting me during my week-long apartment-hunting adventure. Here's to all the good times we'll soon be having together again!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I bet it's a relief to have gotten the one you wanted! New York is a great place to live. My brother attended Columbia's Dental program and lived in Manhattan. He LOVED it! Congrats on getting a place!

Sammas said...

thanks, heather!

Grace said...

congrats!! still can't believe you will be in nyc....