Ten Pin

Let the Match Week festivities continue! Last night we drove to Waynesboro to enjoy the legendary Wayne Lanes (surprisingly, it's not called Waynes Lanes, as we had all believed). I'd heard about it so much over the years, it was nice to finally go enjoy it.

I loved that the shoe rentals were only $3 and the games were only $1 each, but for some reason, the drop in price corresponded to a drop in my performance. I've never been a good bowler, but I only got 75 and 66 points on my two games last night, which might be the lowest scores I've ever received in my entire life. In fact, the best part of my game was probably my funky yellow and orange shoes.


I also decided to try the Bud Light Platinum, which has been so heavily advertised on TV, while I was at the bowling alley. It actually tastes really good, and it has 6% ABV (compared to 5% ABV for Budweiser) but contains eight less calories per 12-ounce bottle. I'm sold!

No comments: