O-Hill Yeah!

What better way to spend Hump Day than having dinner at Observatory Hill? A bunch of us celebrated our undergrad roots tonight by heading back to the fondly-loved dining hall of our youths.

We found a few changes: the stir fry station is no longer self-serve; you have to tell the chefs what vegetables you want in your dish and they add them in for you. There's also a new machine that you can use to grind up peanuts to make peanut butter.

But for the most part, everything was the same. I was excited to use the waffle maker again, although my technique seems to have declined in quality over the past few years. Um, by the way, that's apple butter on my waffle, not diarrhea.


At least my ice milk dispensing skills are still intact!


As you can tell, I'm wearing my old Lefevre Dorm t-shirt from third year. You know, the one that I got before anyone else in the dining hall had even graduated from high school. GAH I AM SO OLD!!

No comments: