Power Up

I got my laptop charger back! Amanda was kind enough to bring it back from the hostel in Guatemala City where I had stayed the night before my flight, and Lis brought it to class with her today. No more stealing power from Lee and Bassem, like I had been doing.

But a laptop charger is not all that I received. Apparently the hostel just gave Amanda every piece of electronic connecting device that anyone had ever left there, including an iPod charger and a telephone line. Uh, what? Does anybody under the age of 30 still use a landline? And who travels with one internationally??

1 comment:

Lakendra Wiltse said...

That’s really great to hear! Using a charger that’s of a different brand from your laptop, often times, isn’t very good for the device. I have actually left mine several times during my trips abroad. And it’s not a very tolerable mistake. The good thing is I have one of the big brands so I’m sure to find one anywhere. ;]