Mind the Gap

Today, I started my Geriatric Psychiatry selective.  As you may gather, this has absolutely nothing to do with my chosen profession of Pediatrics.  And yet, I kind of love it.  I will always be fascinated by the field of Psychiatry.  Also, I love old people almost as much as I love kids.  It's just patients between the ages of 35 and 65 that I generally dislike dealing with.

Starting a new rotation is exciting, but seeing the other half of the pictures from this past weekend is far more exciting.  This is our official group photo, taken while we were still winning the game, which explains the sincere smiles.  However, it does not explain why Paul is twice as tall as everybody else.


Looking at pictures is exciting, but this scene from Fantasia 2000 is far more exciting.  Thanks to Jenna for sharing this; watching it was the best 12 minutes and 33 seconds of my day.

No comments: