Let's Go, Wahoos! (Clap, Clap, Clap-clap-clap)

Whew, sorry for my extended absence.  I spent the past few days on a whirlwind adventure to and from Atlanta, where I went with nine of my friends to the Chick-fil-A Bowl.  As you probably know already, the game didn't quite end the way we would have liked, but that didn't make the New Year weekend any less epic.

The epic-ness nearly went undocumented, though, as my camera was low on batteries the entire trip.  I did capture a few gems on mine from the nonsensical Bowl Parade, which featured Shriners, people dressed in Star Wars costumes, actors from Medieval Times, the local motorcycle gang, and way too many clowns.  At least there were a ton of cows, one of which stopped to take a picture with Nosheen.


The majority of the photos, including all of the ones from the actual game and the subsequent celebration of the New Year, are on Coop's camera.  And what a celebration it was!  A few of us braved the neighborhood around our airport hotel and hung out at Spondivits, a seafood and steak restaurant that stays open till 4am.  You know the place is legit, because Young Jeezy raps about it in Trap Star:

Eat at Spondivits four times a week
Bucket of crab legs, Slick had the lobsters (chyeah)

We just ordered drinks from the bar and skipped the midnight seafood meal, but maybe that was a mistake, because I apparently chewed through the lining of my hotel pillow while I slept that night.


So here's to you, 2012.  May you be a wonderful year with even more lulz and nomz than the last.

No comments: