Seat's Taken

I left my house this morning at 7am Bryant Hall in order to collect tickets for my friends and me at the Chick-fil-A Bowl.  I was happy that Paul showed up to wait with me, and even happier when he left and came back with breakfast from Bodo's Bagels.  Thanks, Peepers!

Anyway, I'll be in Section 102, Row 17 of the Georgia Dome on New Year's Eve, so if you plan on being there, come visit me!

In other news, tonight I am breaking my vow to not stay in any hotels during my interview trail.  But it's okay!  My room at the Cincinnati Hilton Netherland Plaza is covered by the residency program.  I don't frequently stay in hotels, and of the few I've been to, this one is certainly the fanciest.  My only complaint is that they charge $9.95 for internet use, which is why I'm currently at the Starbucks down the street.

Now to get home so I can get some sleep before tomorrow's interview.  HA!  Who am I kidding?  We all know I'm going to go read a few hundred more pages of A Clash of Kings before I go to bed.

No comments: