Gimme Gimme!

Advent is upon us: a time for the celebration of the birth of the baby Jesus.  A time for hope, love, joy, and peace.  A time for us to prepare our hearts for the coming of our Savior, and to ponder what that really means for our lives.

And, I hate to say, a time for purchasing Christmas presents.

I cannot deny that the consumerist side of my personality is excited at the prospect of having an excuse to buy what I want, while the Asian side of my personality is excited to find so many sales to help me achieve that goal.  So without further ado, here are the top 10 things I want for Christmas this year (in no particular order) that aren't too expensive.

1. You Shall Not Pass Go t-shirt
2. Baby Mario & Yoshi MacBook skin sticker
3. UVA campus letter art
4. Revolving tie rack
5. True Blood Merlotte's pint glass
6. Angry Birds Peruvian hat
7. Giant gummy bear
8. Ticket stub diary
9. LEGO duck key chain
10. TRON light cycle

Okay, so that last one is kind of out of my price range.  But... WANT!

2 comments:

Anoop said...

You left this off your christmas list...

http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/nike-marty-mcfly/

Sammas said...

only $5000? what a steal!!