Season Finale

I came back to Charlottesville a day early to catch the final game of the UVA football season against our in-state rival, Virginia Tech.  It was an important game that would decide which team would face off against Clemson in the ACC championships, but it was especially important to me because it would be the last UVA game I'd get to attend for free as a student.

While the football game itself didn't leave much for us Wahoos to brag about, we still had a great time tailgating.  So great, in fact, that it even inspired Sunny and I to take a normal picture while we were on the Range.  That never happens.


After stuffing our faces full of food first at Peter's tailgate and then at Stevie and Steph's tailgate, we decided it was time to make our way into the stadium.  Luckily, the concession stands allowed us to keep consuming food once we were inside.  In fact, the more the Hokies scored, the more we felt like we needed to eat our feelings.


And even after we left the game, we continued to scavenge for food.  Nosheen and I went over to visit Bishop and Richie, but when we found that they had already left the house, we were left with no choice but to eat their spicy peanuts.  Mmm, so delicious!


And so, in this week of Thanksgiving, I would like to thank everybody who fed me nomz before, during, and after the football game.  Without you, I'd be nothing more than an emaciated medical student.

No comments: