Kitteh Has Regretz

Last year, I had the time of my life at the 2010 Harriman Cup.  This year, I needed to save money for residency applications and interviews, so I did the right thing and stayed in Charlottesville that weekend.  Or so I thought.

As it turns out, I missed the opportunity of a lifetime.  Not only did my friends have a blast at the annual UVa vs. Yale alumni polo match, they were even featured on Guest of a Guest, an website covering New York social news and interest stories.


The caption for this beautiful photo? "The entire album screams Hilfiger ad, but there were a couple of shots that really stepped up their game on the Hilfiger front. Seriously, they should consider heading to the next casting call."

I'm so jealous right now that it's giving me angina.

No comments: