What a Fool I Was

Remember how excited I was to get a free meal at Chick-fil-A a while back?  Well evidently I wasn't excited enough, because I forgot to actually redeem it.  A bunch of us went hiking the morning of the deal and I didn't even think to grab my free Spicy Chicken Biscuit before we hit the road.  Sigh, kitteh has regretz.

On the bright side, my voucher for a free dinner at Outback Steakhous arrived in the mail today to alleviate my depressed mood.  The card doesn't expire until October 27, giving me over a month to forget about it and never use it.  EXCEPT I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN.  So if you received a voucher as well (or even if you didn't but still want to eat at Outback at some point in the next month), then let me know and we can go grab some nomz together.

No comments: