Veni, Respondi, Vici

I Came, I Answered, I Conquered.

Having won trivia night at McGrady's Irish Pub last Tuesday, we decided to move on to a new venue this week and tried out Fellini's #9.  And boy am I glad we did: we won tonight as well!

This was probably the best team effort we've ever put forth.  Everybody contributed to the win, which was as much due to trivia knowledge as it was due to strategy on betting points.  I'm very proud to have been a member of Hungry, Hungry Woldecim.  You guys make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!  Or wait, is that the beer I drank?


The MVP was, of course, this startling beast that Paul drew.  He claims that it's a centaur, but it looks more like a monster that's half man, half horse, half cow, and half Whoopi Goldberg.


Welp, we've come in first place at McGrady's and Fellini's, so all that's left is for us to win at Wild Wing Cafe (Tuesdays), Rapture (Thursdays), and Baja Bean Co (Saturdays).  Can we do it before we graduate?  Yes, we can.

No comments: