Hot Off the Press

It's 3am.  I just got home from another exhausting shift at the ED.  I'm starving, and what do I find?  A new blog post from my friend Steph that delights me to no end.

You absolutely must click here to reserve a free breakfast entree from Chick-fil-A next week.  If you live in the Charlottesville area or just love me so much you want to come eat Chick-fil-A with me, then you should sign up for a meal at the Woodbrook Drive location on Saturday, Sept. 10 between 8:30am to 9:30am.

I'll be having the Spicy Chicken Biscuit.  What about you?

3 comments:

Sunny said...

$10 says that you oversleep.

Stephanie said...

i picked a spicy chicken biscuit too:)

thanks for reading my blog sam!!

Sammas said...

Sunny, I will crush you and steal your food.

Steph, I wouldn't call it so much "reading" as "stalking." So, uh, you're welcome for stalking your blog!