Touchdown

I attended my first UVA football game as a high school freshman, working one of the concession stands with Stevie and Turner to raise money for the Governor's School Foundation.  Since then, I have never had to pay for a home game.  You can imagine how sad I was when I realized that yesterday's game against William & Mary marked the beginning of the end of an era.  This is, in fact, my last season of free UVA football games.

In order to commemorate our last opening game, we tried to get a random girl on the Hill to take a picture of all of us.  Evidently we asked the worst photographer ever, because she completely cut me out of the picture.  To make up for this, Nosheen offered to take a picture of just me.  What better opportunity than this to debut my first SOON photo?


What you can't see in this picture is that I'm wearing the proper shirt-and-tie football game attire.  Make fun of me all you want, Randy, but I would rather be ridiculed than to abandon tradition.  Sea of Orange/Orange Crush/Orange Bieber Fever, you mean nothing to me!

No comments: