Decisions, Decisions

I am proud to say that as of today, I have completed the entirety of my residency application.  Well, except for one tiny detail: I still have no idea where I'm applying.  I basically started this afternoon with a list of every Pediatrics residency in a state that I would be willing to live in, and I've whittled that list down to 32 programs.

I realize that because I have a less-than-stellar Step 1 score, I need to cast a wider net than most UVA students, but I definitely don't need to be applying to 32 programs (wait... do I?).  So, the goal now is to shave off a few more off of the list so that I'm more in the 20-25 range.

Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I'm hoping someone can clear up how I got three scratches on my back.  If you morphed into a clawed animal and sneaked into my room last night, I hope you at least have the decency to explain yourself!


Round 4: Slogans
1. All the news that's fit to print.
2. Betcha can't eat just one.
3. Reach out and touch someone.
4. Put a tiger in your tank.
5. Be all you can be.
6. Get N or get out.
7. It's okay to look.
8. Broadcast yourself.

1 comment:

Sammas said...

1. The New York Times
2. Lays
3. AT&T (favorite answer: AdultFriendFinder.com)
4. Exxon
5. US Army
6. Nintendo
7. Match.com
8. YouTube