Night Sweats

Last night, I had a terrible, terrible nightmare.  I dreamed that I was taking the USMLE Step 2 for the first time with Josh and Jonesy.  The format of the test was different, because there were also free response questions.  My first question happened in the new free response style, and apparently I clicked the wrong button while typing, causing the test to shut down.  I ran to the proctor for help, but she told me that this happens every once in a while, and that my only option was to quit the exam, reschedule for a new testing date, and worst of all, repay the testing fee.  I woke up in a puddle of my own sweat.

This is not to be confused with the puddle of sweat that encased my body on Friday night at Escafé.  I don't think I've ever been that hot in my entire life.  Ultimate Dance Party, you win me this time!

Fun fact: I had to come to the library to check my e-mail and post on my blog this afternoon, because the internet in my house isn't working.  What is this, the early 1990s!?

No comments: