Advance Clinical Experienced

See that?  That's called past tense, son.  I just got home from the last day of my ACE, and I'm pretty much walking on cloud nine.  I had a great month, I learned a ton, but above all, I'm glad to have my life back.

First things first: take Titan and Bam Bam (my new roommate's dog) to the South Lawn for some doggy playtime.

Second things second: meet Sunny's new dog, Bebe.

Third things third: treat Timmy, Sunny, and Bish to dinner at Saigon Cafe to thank them for helping me take care of Titan this past month.

Fourth things fourth: party it up with the new first years at tonight's Orientation event, the Ultimate Dance Party at Escafé.

In the immortal words of the Black Eyed Peas, tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good, good night.

No comments: