It's Tradition

You know me.  I like taking pictures.  Nay, I love taking pictures.  But as the wise King Solomon once said, There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens (Ecclesiastes 3:1).

Welcome BBQ is not a time for pictures.

I don't know how it happened, but I neglected to take any pictures at my own first year Welcome BBQ.  The next year, when Nosheen and I were social chairs, we managed to somehow photograph every Orientation event we had except for the Welcome BBQ.  Not surprisingly, it escaped my mind yet again last year.

So, in keeping with tradition, today's Welcome BBQ remains undocumented as well.  I even had my camera with me and refused to take any pictures, because Welcome BBQ is to remain a legend shrouded in mystery.  YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF IT REALLY HAPPENED, MKAY?

No comments: