Playoff Beard

Over the past few days, I've really let myself go.  Well, at least in the sense that I've decided that shaving each morning is no longer of paramount importance.  In fact, I haven't done it since last Tuesday, when I met with Dean Pearson to discuss the Medical School Performance Evaluation, which is part of the residency application process.

Don't worry, my facial hair is really nothing to write home about.  But it's a promising start to what I hope will one day be a full throttle fu manchu mustache when I'm 60 years old.  Here it is in all its glory (and in front of a Paris background that I chose from my Photo Booth application).  Ahem... bonjour, mes amis!


Anyway, imagine my surprise when I saw Josh for the first time in weeks and discovered that he, too, had stopped shaving in anticipation of Step 2 CK!  We probably looked like a pair of hobos walking into Jim and Mary's Fourth of July party, but oh well.  I promise I'll get rid of the scraggly beard (and get a much-needed haircut) after I'm done with this exam.

EDIT: Just noticed that some of the hairs in my beard are blonde.  What is happening to me??

No comments: