Workout Buddy

Why I like doing P90X with Sunny (and occasionally Tri):

1. We can use the yoga room in the Walker Square gym, which provides us with a TV, a mirrored wall, and lots of space to do exaggerated lunges.

2. It gives me someone to talk to during the workout.  And by "talk" I mean "complain about how annoying Tony Horton is."

3. Sunny always makes me go deeper into horse stance when I try to be lazy and cheat.

4. Sometimes, Sunny and Tri make me dinner after we finish exercising.  Lamb, larb, guacamole, you name it!  Uh, I just noticed how similar the words "lamb" and "larb" are.  Weird.

Sigh, just thinking about it is almost enough to make me want to do a workout right out.  But then I try to stand up from my chair and I remember that my entire body is sore.  Nope, definitely going to enjoy my rest day to its fullest extent.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

what what! Gettin' buff! And then negating any muscle mass built by eating too much food!