Great Expectations

Now that I'm less than a month away from taking my USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam, it's time to finally get serious about studying.  Unfortunately, that means it's also time to send Titan home to live with his grandparents.  I called my parents earlier last week to let them know I'd be dropping Titan off on Saturday.  I casually told my mom that I'd be studying pretty hard this upcoming month, and there might be times where I don't feel like cooking myself dinner.  I offered to take any food that she might have sitting around the house that she and my dad didn't want to eat anymore.

Well, I should have known that her style is to go big or go home.  This is what I brought back to Charlottesville with me:


Yes, you are looking at a standard 50-quart wheeled cooler filled with mom nomz.

In exchange for all of the food, her only request was that I get married and produce a grandchild for her by this time next year.  Just kidding, she wants one by the next full moon.

No comments: