What Is the Difference Between Osama bin Laden and a Wahoo?

A Wahoo knows how to survive Foxfields weekend.

That was our team name for Trivia Night at McGrady's, with special thanks to Christin and Matt for the inspiration.  While we didn't take home the top prize, our team was awarded second place.  Then the quiz master realized that he'd made a scoring mistake, and we had actually come in third place.  Luckily for us, he felt bad and sent a pitcher of beer to our table as consolation.

Hey, I'm not above taking pity prizes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... I should have known I'd rock up to your site and see that quote. It's become quite infamous, even over in Thailand! Well, everything about your past two posts made me nostalgic (Foxfield, McGrady's, Trivia night, Mellow Mushroom, even just the word "wahoo") so I felt compelled to drop by. Hope you're doing well!