Scaredy Cat

For being a 65lb dog, there sure are a lot of things that Titan is afraid of.


1. Brooms.  What could be scarier than getting rid of all of the hair Titan sheds and all of the dirt he tracks in?  Well, at least my house isn't carpeted; I don't even want to know what he would do around a vacuum cleaner.

2. Bicycles.  ZOMG, so scary!  The worst is when Timmy leaves his bike in the living room.  Titan has to tip-toe around it every time he walks between my bedroom and the kitchen.

3. Thunderstorms.  I don't know why; it's not like he hasn't lived through dozens unscathed.  His newest trick is to run into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.  I guess he's well-prepared in the case of a tornado.

4. Fireplace guards.  This one kind of makes sense; I used to keep Titan's food and water bowels next to our fireplace, and I think one time when he was eating furiously (what other way is there to eat?) he bumped into the guard and it fell on him.  Now he has fireplace guard PTSD.

5. Linear algebra.  What could be more frightening than vector spaces represented by matrices!?  Wait, maybe I'm just projecting my own fears onto my dog...

1 comment:

Catmo said...

I am dying. He is so weird. He was also terrified of open umbrellas when I was around him. Taking him out to pee in the rain was a grotesque misadventure.