Time Stand Still

And with the blink of an eye, I'm already done with two of my fourth year rotations.  Where has the time gone??  This is supposed to be the best year of my life, so I really need for it to last as long as possible.

I wouldn't have expected to say this, but I'm going to miss my Rheumatology selective.  I learned a surprising amount of medicine, and since the only procedure they do is joint injections, I'm much better at those as well.  Probably the most important thing I learned during the rotation though was that Pediatrics was the right choice for me.  Adult patients just... how can I put this delicately... complain too much.  Hm, that wasn't very delicate, but it's definitely true.  And let's just say that there is no future for me, no way, no how, in pain management.  Hats off to the doctors who deal with that on a daily basis.

Okay, now seriously, can we figure out a way to make this long weekend last at least five more days?

No comments: