Sunday Surprise

You know how you feel when you run into someone you totally didn't expect to be there?

I walked into church this morning, took a bulletin from the deacon, stepped into the sanctuary, and was greeted with a "Hello."  I reflexively responded, "Hi, how are you?" but it took me several seconds before I realized that I was talking to Will, one of my best friends from college.  He and Erin were in town, and they had fortuitously decided to come to the service at University Baptist Church this morning.  Needless to say, I was ecstatic to see them, sit next to them during the service, and perhaps most importantly, catch up with them over brunch courtesy of Erin's parents.

Fun fact: Before I came to medical school, Will was the person with whom I had the most pictures on Facebook.  And it's not too surprising, because we went on four tours together: three with Jubilate and one with University Singers.

Jubilate Spring Tour 2007 to Orlando, FL.  Don't worry, we haven't matured much since then.

Of course, that record has long been shattered.  My interest in photography has become an obsession with documenting everything that happens in my life, and as a result, the new title holder is Nosheen, with whom I share a staggering 330 pictures.  Hey, we can't help it that we look so good together.

1 comment:

Nosheen said...

FACEBOOK LIKE THUMBS UP SO HARD!