Call for Help

I didn't have to work today (have I mentioned how much I love fourth year yet??), but instead of filling my day with studying, I have done nothing productive.  Not that I've had much time; I didn't even get out of bed until 12:30.

Then again, maybe I'm being too hard on myself.  I did complete most of my biosketch this afternoon, which is supposed to be a compilation of all of our accomplishments since we started college.  It's not a very fun read, but our dean needs it to write his Medical School Performance Evaluation.

So the only part I haven't finished is the box where I have to list five adjectives to describe myself.  If you have any suggestions, please send them my way.  Here are some adjectives that Matt and Cameron have proposed (and that I have subsequently rejected):

- Asian
- hypomanic
- skinny
- yellow
- douchian (something tells me this isn't a real word)
- squinty eyes
- anime
- a fatty
- rice (the last four aren't even adjectives!)

While some of those may be true, I can't really use any of them on a professional document.  Hopefully you can help me come up with some that I can.  I would be forever obliged, kthxbai!

No comments: