Showtime

The folks over at IWatchStuff have done me the favor of collecting all of the movie spots from last night's Superbowl commercials and putting them all in one place.  Gah, I'm so excited about Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger that I feel like I have ants in my pants!

Aside: I can't believe that the folks over at Chevy Cruze actually made a commercial that revolves around the car's abilities to give audio updates on Facebook News Feed updates.  What has this world come to??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that you really love the audio facebook update. don't try to pretend. if the people at chevy push this further...you could hook up your phone and play oregon trail through voice command. I want a monotone voice telling me "[insert nemesis' name here] has died of dystentery" while I drive to work...to treat people for C. diff... Oh yes [insert nemesis' name here] don't you wish you could have had Flagyl. MWHAHA NO SUCH LUCK.