Great Day


Andy Samberg, I couldn't agree more: today was a great day.  Some pharmaceutical representatives brought us food from Olive Garden for lunch.  Yes, that's right, Olive Garden for lunch.  NO, I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN.  It was delicious.

I also went to my dentist this afternoon.  I know a lot of people who hate going to the dentist, but I love getting to see Dr. Snidow.  I also love Cassie, his dental hygienist, who happens to be one of those people who never forgets anything.  For example, she remembered that I went to the Maggie Walker Governor's School, attended UVA for college, played piano for Heritage Theatre Festival one summer, and am now in my third year of medical school.  And, as always, she asked me about how Catherine was doing out in California.  How does she do all of this without even using Facebook??

The best indication that today would be a good day, however, was when I drove past the van for The Draft Doctor, a local company that installs custom-made draft beer systems.  The motto on vehicle?  "We Cure Your ALES!"  LOL!!!

1 comment:

Mike Cary said...

Good to hear the pharmaceutical giants start on you guys so early... What a country.